LOW COST CORPORATE PRESENCE ALTERNATIVE: $400 for 365 days, Corporate Presence in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Up to 100 pieces of letter-size mail forwarded throughout the year. Contract Officer Service for $200 per year. This service is only $50 with the full Wyoming mail forwarding service.
Or, the bare bones mail forwarding service. Use of our business address and up to 10 pieces of letter-size mail per year; $200. The contract officer service is an additional $100.
New corporation or LLC $400
- See your tax advisor about the possible need to file as a foreign corporation in another state.
- Statements and other correspondence can be sent here and they are forwarded to the address of your choice. If you’re looking for a corporate presence in Wyoming that carries more substance, or perhaps an employee, please contact us immediately. We can refer you to possible solutions.
- The corporate officer services are limited to public records only and the execution of corporate formalities when the corporation is under your control. When appropriate, we can provide a corporate officer to help you with agreements and contracts that don’t require a personal guarantee.
- We won’t hold any beneficial interest or ownership in your company. This is your company and you’re in control of the enterprise. We can help you start and maintain the business.
- You’re completely responsible for the filing of the income tax returns and whatever or compliance necessary to keep this corporation, or LLC, within compliance.
- Virtual office means that the address of the registered agent is available for mail forwarding.
- The purpose of the corporate officer service is to shield you from harassing and abusive persons, identity theft, and similar type behavior that is considered threatening, unfair, discriminatory, as a result of unlawful bias or arbitrary. It is not for use with the objective of fraud, tax evasion, tax avoidance or anything else that’s considered potentially fraudulent, illegal or problematic.
- Because we’re within U.S. borders, our information is subject to the demand of U.S. courts. If a subpoena or court order is issued demanding information, then we will comply if ordered to do so.
Corporations needing their own phone number and virtual office package in Wyoming should call 484.256.4563 to discuss the available options.
Do you know how to select a competent contract officer?
IMPORTANT: REGISTER THE BUSINESS IN YOUR HOME STATE WHEN SALES ARE NOT APPROVED IN WYOMING.