Wyoming is by far the most business friendly state with the least disclosure requirements. The annual report is only $50 per year. In years past and into 2020, Wyoming is ranked number one (1) for the state business tax climate.
- No corporate state income tax. No personal state income tax. No inventory tax. No franchise tax. No occupation tax. No value-added tax.
- Forward thinking legislation on broadband, startup capital, blockchain, exports, research and more.
- 13 block-chain enabling laws. “Wyoming is the Delaware of digital assets.” Recognizes property rights of digital assets. Fintech sandbox. Authorizes new state chartered depository institution for banking serving blockchain and other businesses. Authorizes a bank as a qualified custodian of digital assets.
- Low sales and property taxes, 10 commercial airports, 2 Class 1 railroads, 3 interstates, right to work state.
- Incentives for infrastructure, loan programs and workforce training grants.
- Wyoming is pro-freedom, pro-business, and pro-gun rights
- Wyoming is the #1 state to make a living (Moneyrates.com 2019)
ABOUT US AT PRIMERA, INC: WYOMINGVIRTUALOFFICE.COM
We started offering Nevada companies in 2001 after noticing that Nevada dramatically increased their fees. We moved the office to Wyoming in 2003, and never looked back. Although Wyoming and Nevada are without a state income tax, Wyoming is costs a fraction to file and maintain.
Wyoming is the most business friendly state in the United States. There’s no need for a business license or to disclose the owners to the State of Wyoming.
We believe in ethical Capitalism. Through Wyoming, anyone may leverage innovation, technology, and self-employment with minimum interference. Whether you’re interested in starting a business, or looking to protect your interests, Wyoming is the best choice for small businesses. The rule of law is strong in Wyoming with no tolerance for illegal conduct. see more
Unlike Nevada, the Wyoming annual report fee is only $50. Wyoming is known for clean business and the will to leave others alone when they’re doing the right thing. Wyoming has a stellar reputation for high tech, energy, federal contracting, defense, and the American entrepreneurial spirit that made this country great.
The banks also prefer doing business with Wyoming than with Nevada. Wyoming doesn’t allow legalized prostitution, legalized gambling, or legalized cannabis. This results open and comfortable banking relationships, without the stigma afforded by Nevada.
Yes, Delaware remains the king of the Initial Public Offering(IPO). But Wyoming is the place for the small business person with the ambition to strike out at minimal cost and maximum protection. see Delaware v/s Wyoming Comparison
Wyoming also offers a continuance procedure. We are able to bring in any company and continue the company as if it always existed in Wyoming. Please call and ask about how to continue your company, from anywhere in the world, into Wyoming.
Thank you for considering our office in Cheyenne, Wyoming. USA.